1 x 1 oz Goldmünze 3000 CFA Republik Congo "Silverback Gorilla 2023" -Proof-
|Stückelung:||1 x 1 Unze|
1 x 1 oz (Unze) Goldmünze 3000 CFA Republik Congo
"Silberrücken Gorilla 2023-
Neue Ausgabe Silverback Gorilla (Silberrücken Gorilla)
– 1 Troy Ounce | 9999 Fine Gold
– Legal Tender in Congo
– Issue Year – 2023
– Limited Mintage: 100
– Quality: Proof
– Diameter: 32 MM
– Comes in Sealed Capsule & Box
The silverback gorilla is one of the most iconic animals in the world. These massive apes are native to the forests of central Africa and are known for their strength, intelligence, and impressive size. But did you know that there’s a silverback gorilla coin?Let’s explore the history of this intriguing animal and coin.
The earliest recorded use of the word “gorilla” dates back to 1847, when an English missionary named Thomas stretcher used it in reference to a “forest devil” that he had seen in Western Africa. The word “gorilla” comes from the Greek word for “tribe,” which is fitting, since gorillas are social animals that live in groups called troops.
Gorillas live in troops of anywhere from 5 to 30 individuals. The troop is led by a dominant silverback male who controls access to food and mates.
The silverback gorilla gets its name from the saddle of silver hair that runs along its back and sides. Adult males are usually the only ones with this distinguished saddle, which is why they’re also known as “silverbacks.” These apes are members of the genus Gorilla, which contains two species: the eastern gorilla and the western gorilla. The eastern gorilla is further divided into two subspecies: the mountain gorilla and the lowland gorilla. The silverback gorilla falls into the latter category.
The silverback gorilla is the largest member of the ape family. Adults can weigh up to 400 pounds and stand over six feet tall when upright on their hind legs. But despite their imposing size, gorillas are actually gentle giants for the most part. They are shy and reclusive animals that spend most of their time eating vegetation and lounging around in the trees.
Females usually give birth to just one baby at a time, although twins are not unheard of. Baby gorillas stay with their mothers for several years before leaving to join another troop or strike out on their own.
Gorilla’s are herbivores who primarily eat fruits and leaves, although they will also occasionally eat insects.
Sadly, these majestic animals are currently listed as critically endangered by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN). Their populations have declined rapidly due to habitat loss, disease, and bushmeat poaching. It is estimated that there are only about 100,000 gorillas remaining in the wild. As a result, conservation efforts are underway to protect these magnificent animals and their habitat.
The silverback gorilla is a fascinating animal with a rich history. These massive apes are gentle giants for the most part, but they can be quite dangerous when provoked.
The silverback gorilla coin was first minted in 2015 by Scottsdale Mint. The reverse of the coin always features a portrait of a silverback gorilla in varying poses or styles, while the reverse shows the coat of arms of the Congo. The coin is made of .999 fine silver and has a mintage limit of 75,000 pieces.
Today, the silverback gorilla coin is highly sought-after by coin collectors from all over the world as it commemorates Silver Stackers who call themselves the “apes”. This nickname came from the Wall Street Bets reddit board who were proud of their risky betting, stating that they would “ape into” a particular stock with reckless abandon.
The silverback gorilla is one of the most impressive animals on the planet. These massive apes are native to Africa and are known for their strength and intelligence. So it’s no surprise that the silverback gorilla coin is also highly coveted by collectors from all over the world. The entire collection is nearly sold out, so if you’re lucky enough to own one of these coins, you can be sure that it will only become more valuable in the years to come as it sells out!
Ten Quick Facts about Silverback Gorillas:
- A silverback gorilla is an adult male who has reached sexual maturity. At this stage, he will develop the characteristic silver saddle on his back.
- A silverback gorilla’s lifespan is usually 35 years in the wild and 50 years in captivity.
- A silverback gorilla’s diet consists mainly of plants, such as leaves, bark, flowers, and fruits. They will also eat small invertebrates, such as ants and termites.
- A silverback gorilla’s home ranges from 4 to 6 square miles and overlaps with other troops’ ranges.
- A silverback gorilla’s main predators are humans and leopards.
- A silverback gorilla’s day is spent eating, resting, and traveling. They travel up to 3 miles per day while foraging for food.
- A silverback gorilla’s gestation period is 8 1/2 months long and they give birth to a single infant about every 4 years.
- A silverback gorilla’s life is structured around its family group, which typically consists of one adult male, several adult females, and their offspring.
- A silverback gorilla will stay with his family group until he reaches maturity, at which point he will strike out on his own to form a new group or join an existing one.
- Although they are generally gentle creatures, a silverback gorilla can be quite aggressive if he feels threatened or if his family is in danger. He has been known to charge at humans and other animals when provoked!
Diese Sammlermünze wird als 31,103 gramm herausgegeben und besteht aus 99,9 Prozent Feingold!
Sie hat einen Durchmesser von 32,00 mm.
Auch diese Silbermünze gilt als gesetzliches Zahlungsmittel in ihren Herausgeberland Australien.
Die Polirte Platte Prägung sorgt zusammen mit den Farbapplikationen für ein besonders detailreiches und schön anmutendes Motiv.sorgt für ein besonders detailreiches und schön anmutendes Motiv.
Fearsome and majestic, the African Gorilla frome the Republic of Congo. This inaugural year of an annual program is limited to just 100 units.
Geliefert wird dieser Sammlermünze mit nummeriertem Echtheitszertifikat,
in elegantem Etui und Umverpackung.